Nagaland NIT recruitment 2016 2017 Assistant project engineer posts – National Institute of Technology,(NIT) invites application for the position of 02 Assistant project engineer vacancieson contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 19th November 2016.
Name of the Company:- National Institute of Technology, (NIT)
Name of position:-Assistant project engineer
Job Location:- Nagaland
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.19000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th November 2016
Required Eligibility:- B.Tech. BE
Total Number of vacancies:- 01 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Assistant project engineershould have BE / B.Tech in ECE / EEE / CSE in addition applicants with knowledge in programming language C and JAVA are preferable.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 19000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Assistant project engineer is 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Assistant project engineerwill be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Administrative block of NIT, Nagaand, Chumukedima, Dimapur:- 797103.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionofAssistant project engineermay appear for interview along with bio – data and relevant documents at the time of Administrative block of NIT, Nagaand, Chumukedima, Dimapur:- 797103.
Venue of interview:-Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position ofAssistant project engineermay appear for interviewthat will be held at Administrative block of NIT, Nagaand, Chumukedima, Dimapur:- 797103.
- Date of interview is from 19th November 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.
National Institute of Technology, Calicut (NIT) formerly the Calicut Regional Engineering College (CREC) is a federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by an act passed by parliament. The campus is situated near Chathamangalam, 22 Kilometers (14ml) north east of Kozhikode on the Kozhikode – Mukkam rode. It was established in 1961 and was known as Calicut Regional Engineering college (CREC) until 2002. It is one of the national institute of technology established by the government of India for imparting high standard technical education to students from all over the country. The college is among the very few situation in the country to host a super computer or its own and amongst the pioneers in the country to have a dedicated nano-technology department.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)