Municipal Affairs Recruitment 2017 Dealing Assistant Cum DEO 01 post – Department of Municipal Affairs, Government of West Bengal invites application for the position of 01 Dealing Assistant – cum DEO vacancies. Apply before 20th January 2017.
Name of the Company:- Department of Municipal Affairs, Government of West Bengal
Name of position:- Dealing Assistant – cum DEO
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- RS 12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th January 2017
Required Eligibility:- +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Dealing Assistant – cum DEO should have passed +2 class standard examination board and 6 month course in basic computers.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 12000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Dealing Assistant – cum DEO should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Dealing Assistant – cum DEO will be on the basis of test and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Dealing Assistant – cum DEO is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Dealing Assistant – cum DEO may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all relevant documents / experience certificate / two recent passport size photograph attested by Gazette officer / one self – addressed envelope (23 X 10) send to the Chairman, Mathabhanga Municipality, PO Mathabhanga, district Cooch Behar on or before 20th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 20th January 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be a native of WB.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected applicants will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.
- Preference will be given to applicants belong to permanent native of the Ganjam district and in case of vacancies not filled up, applicants belonging to other district of the state will be considered.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)