Mumbai Port Trust recruitment 2016 medical officer 2 vacancies – Mumbai port trust invites application for the post of 02 senior deputy chief medical officer vacancies. Apply before 16th May 2016.
Name of the Company:- Mumbai port trust
Name of position:- senior deputy chief medical officer
Job Location:- (Mumbai) Maharashtra.
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 32900 – 58000/- per month
Last Date:- 16th May 2016
Required Eligibility:- post – graduation medical degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of senior deputy chief medical officer should have MBBS degree with post – graduation medical degree in the specified specialty from a recognized university.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of senior deputy chief medical officer should have 10 year post – qualified experience in a hospital in the relevant field of specialization.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 32900 – 58000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of senior deputy chief medical officer should not over than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st April 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of senior deputy chief medical officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of senior deputy chief medical officer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of senior deputy chief medical officer may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all required certificates send ot the Shri M.L Parkar, senior assistant secretary, Human resource section, General administration department, Mumbai port trust, port house, 2nd floor, Shoorji Vallabhai marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai:- 400001 on or before 16th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 16th May 2016.
- Merely applying for the position and being shortlisted in the online examination.
- While there is no reservations, Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates may apply, but will not be eligible for any relaxation.
- However, schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates called for written examination / interview are eligible for travelling allowance as admissible on production of original bus / train ticket.
- Selection will be through a competitive written examination and / or personal interview.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problems in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely.
- Decision of Mumbai Port Trust in all matters relating to recruitment will be final.
- Selected applicants will have to undergo medical examination at the MBPT hospital for fitness.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification will not vest any right upon the applicants for being called for written examination / interview.
- Mere submission of application does not confer any right on the candidature for being called for written examination / interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this respect and inter in enquiry will not be attended to.
Mumbai port trust is a port which lies midway on the west coast of India, on the natural deep- water harbor of Mumbai. The Harbour spread over 400 square kilo-meter (150 sq. mi) is protected by the main land of Konkani to its east and north and by thee island city of Mumbai to its west. The Harbour opens to the south to the Arabian Sea.
The port is administered by the port trust (MBPT), an autonomous corporation wholly owned by the government of India. The port is primarily used for bulk cargo, while most container traffic is directed to Nhava Sheva port across the Harbour.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)