MSCWB Recruitment 2018 Notification Health Officer 45 posts – Municipal Service commission West Bengal (MSCWB) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 45 Health Officer vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online before 28th February 2018.
Name of the Company:- Municipal Service commission West Bengal (MSCWB)
Name of position:- Health Officer
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 42000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 28th February 2018
Required Eligibility:- Medical Qualification, PG Degree, PG Diploma
Advertisement Number:- 01 of 2018
Official Website:- www.mscwb.org
Total No. of Vacancies:-45 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Health Officer should have medical qualification included in 1st or 2nd schedule of part-2 of the 3rd schedule of the Indian medical council Act 1956 and registration as medical practitioner with state of Medical council of West Bengal / any recognized Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Health Officer should be maximum 36 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Health Officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:-Eligible applicants applying for the position of Health Officer are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- possessing charges of Rs 50/- and Rs 20/- towards bank charges for Challan deposit and Rs 50/- depositing charge and Rs 20/- towards bank charge for Challan deposit for SC / ST PWD through online or Challan.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Health Officer may apply online through official website of West Bengal public service commission www.pscwbonline.gov.in on or before 28th February 2018.
- Last date of submission of online application is 28th February 2018.
- Last date of submission of online application fee is 3rd March 2018.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fee for each.
- The qualification prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by government.
- All the degree / diploma / certificate mentioned in the advertisement must have obtained from recognized universities / institution.
- In cases where ni division / class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience / research experience gained in full time employment / research in the relevant field.
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position will be on the basis of personal interview.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)