MSCWB Recruitment 2018 Civil Assistant Engineer 01 vacancy – Municipal Service commission West Bengal (MSCWB) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 01 Assistant Engineer (Civil) vacancy. Apply online before 28th June 2018.
Name of the Company:- Municipal Service commission West Bengal (MSCWB)
Name of position:- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 42000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 28th June 2018
Required Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Official Website:- www.mscwb.org
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Engineer (Civil) should have degree in civil engineering from a recognized institute / university wth minimum 50% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 42000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Engineer (Civil) should not be less than 18 years and should be maximum 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Engineer (Civil) will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:-Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Engineer (Civil) are required to pay application fee Rs 220/- for general / OBC and Rs 70/- for ST / SC / PWD / women through Challan.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Assistant Engineer (Civil) may apply online through official website of West Bengal public service commission www.pscwbonline.gov.in on or before 28th June 2018.`
- Last date of submission of online application is 28th June 2018.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fee for each.
- The qualification prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by government.
- All the degree / diploma / certificate mentioned in the advertisement must have obtained from recognized universities / institution.
- In cases where ni division / class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience / research experience gained in full time employment / research in the relevant field.
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of personal interview.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)