MSCWB Recruitment 2017 Latest Sub Overseer 149 vacancies – Municipal Service commission West Bengal (MSCWB) invites application for the position of 149 Sub Overseer vacancies. Apply online before 6th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- Municipal Service commission West Bengal (MSCWB)
Name of position:- Sub Overseer
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5400 – 25300/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2100/-
Last Date:- 6th September 2017
Required Eligibility:- Madhyamik
Advertisement Number:- 09 of 2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 149 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Sub Overseer should have Madhamik examination passed from the board of secondary education / West Bengal or equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5400 – 25200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2100/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sub Overseer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sub Overseer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Sub Overseer are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- possessing charges of rs 50/- and rs 20/- towards bank charges for Challan deposit and rs 50/- depositing charge and Rs 20/- towards bank charge for Challan deposit for SC / ST PWD through online or Challan.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Sub Overseer may apply online through official website of West Bengal public service commission www.pscwbonline.gov.in on or before 6th September 2017.
- Last date of submission of online application is 6th September 2017.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fee for each.
- The qualification prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by government.
- All the degree / diploma / certificate mentioned in the advertisement must have obtained from recognized universities / institution.
- In cases where ni division / class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience / research experience gained in full time employment / research in the relevant field.
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of personal interview.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)