MPPTCL Recruitment 2018 apply Line Attendant 70 Posts – Madhya Pradesh Transmission Company limited (MPPTCL) invites application for the position of 70 Line Attendant vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online before 14th January 2018.
Name of the Company:- Madhya Pradesh Transmission company limited (MPPTCL)
Name of position:- Line Attendant
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 13000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th January 2018
Required Eligibility:- 10th pass, ITI
Advertisement No:- AS/MPPTCL/E-I/3926
Total No. of Vacancies:- 70 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Line Attendant should have passed 10th class and ITI in electrician trade recognized by NCVT / SCVT with 65% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 13000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Line Attendant should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 14th January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Line Attendant will be on the basis of online written examination.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Line Attendant are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for General / OBC and Rs 800/- for SC / ST through MP online Kiosk.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Line Attendant may apply online through official website www.mponline.gov.in from 15th December 2017 to 14th January 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of online application form is 15th December 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application form is 14th January 2018.
- The applicants who does not possess specified qualification need not apply.
- During the scrutiny of the original certificates at the time of interview, if any discrepancies are found or the applicant is found non – eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria, such applicant shall not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Applicant working in government / semi-government / public sector undertaking should apply through proper channel.
- Applicant should submit a copy of their certificate as well as MP domicile certificate issued by the competent authority of government of Madhya Pradesh in prescribed format.
- Applicant should submit the attested copies of their being physically handicapped certificate issued from the competent authority.
- Number of vacancies are provisional as indicated above.
- The company reserves the right to cancel any application or all the application or the whole process of the recruitment for the above cadre without assigning any reason what so ever.
Madhya Pradesh Transmission Company limited (MPPTCL) is wholly owned company of government of Madhya Pradesh engaged in generation of electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a successor entity of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh state electricity board (MPSEB). The company while operating and maintaining its existing units is also constructing new power plants for increasing capacity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The company has been incorporated as a part of the implementation of the power sector reform in Madhya Pradesh initiated by the government of Madhya Pradesh.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)