MPPMCL Recruitment 2017 Notification programmer 02 Posts – Madhya Pradesh POWER MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED (MPPMCL) invites application for the position of 02 programmer vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online before 14th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL)
Name of position:- programmer
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 42000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th May 2017
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, MSC, MCA
Advertisement No:- ED(HR&A)/VKS/143/1623
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of programmer should have BE / B.Tech. / MSC in CS/IT) or MCA from AICTE recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 42000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of programmer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of programmer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicant applying for the position of programmer are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- through MP online Kiosk.
=How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of programmer may apply online through official website www.mppmcl.com from 28th April 2017 to 19th May 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 28th April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 14th May 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this posts.
- Number of posts are subject to change as per requirement of MPPGCL.
- Applicants working in the government / semi-government / public sector organization / satisfying the eligible criteria of education an age shall have to produce NOC from their present employer at the time of interview.
- The applicants are required to be registered with Madhya Pradesh medical council Bhopal original certificate bearing registration number issued by Madhya Pradesh medical council Bhopal shall have to be produced by the applicant at the time of interview.
- Working employees of MPPGCL may also apply as per eligibility criteria as departmental applicants.
- No age limit is applicable for departmental applicants.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)