MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 Notification Assistant Engineer 50 Posts – Madhya Pradesh Power Generating company limited (MPPGCL) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 50 Assistant Engineer vacancies. Apply online before 12th March 2018.
Name of the Company:- Madhya Pradesh Power Generating company limited (MPPGCL)
Name of position:- Assistant Engineer
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Mentioned
Last Date:- 12th March 2018
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Official Website:- www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 50 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Engineer should have degree in electrical engineering / mechanical engineering / Electronics and telecommunication engineering / electronics and instrumentation engineering / electrical and electronics engineering from a recognized institute / university by UGC / AICTE.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Mentioned
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Engineer will be according to rules and regulation of the organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Engineer will be on the basis of GATE score and interview.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Engineer are required to pay application fee Rs 1118/- for Un-Reserved / OBC and Rs 718/- for SC / ST / PWD through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Engineer may apply online Madhya Pradesh Power Generating company limited http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in from 7th February 2018 to 12th February 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 7th February 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application is 12th March 2018.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this posts.
- Number of posts are subject to change as per requirement of MPPGCL.
- Applicants working in the government / semi-government / public sector organization / satisfying the eligible criteria of education an age shall have to produce NOC from their present employer at the time of interview.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates and PD categories candidates seeking reservation should submit a copy of the caste certificate.
- Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL) reserves the right the right to cancel / either partially or wholly this recruitment process at any stage.
Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL) is a wholly owned company of government of Madhya Pradesh engaged in generation of electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a successor entity of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh state electricity board. The company while operating and maintaining its existing units is also constructing new power plants for increasing capacity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The company has been incorporated as a part of the implementation of the power sector reform in Madhya Pradesh initiated by the government of Madhya Pradesh.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)