MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 apply online Plant Assistant 100 Posts – Madhya Pradesh Power Generating company limited (MPPGCL) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 100 Plant Assistant (ITI) vacancies. Apply online before 23rd October 2018.
Name of the Company:- Madhya Pradesh Power Generating company limited (MPPGCL)
Name of position:- Plant Assistant (ITI)
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 25300 – 60500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd October 2018
Required Eligibility:- High school, ITI
Official Website:- www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 100 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Plant Assistant (ITI) should have high school and ITI in relevant trade from recognized institute by MP government.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 25300 – 60500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Plant Assistant (ITI) should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Plant Assistant (ITI) will be on the basis of test and interview.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Plant Assistant (ITI) are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for general / OBC and Rs 600/- for SC / ST through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Plant Assistant (ITI) may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh Power Generating company limited (MPPGCL) http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in from 24th September 2018 to 23rd October 2018.
- Start date for the submission of application is 24th September 2018
- Last date for the submission of application is 23rd October 2018
- Only Indian national are eligible for this posts.
- Number of posts are subject to change as per requirement of MPPGCL.
- Applicants working in the government / semi-government / public sector organization / satisfying the eligible criteria of education an age shall have to produce NOC from their present employer at the time of interview.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates and PD categories candidates seeking reservation should submit a copy of the caste certificate.
- Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL) reserves the right the right to cancel / either partially or wholly this recruitment process at any stage.
Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL) is a wholly owned company of government of Madhya Pradesh engaged in generation of electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a successor entity of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh state electricity board. The company while operating and maintaining its existing units is also constructing new power plants for increasing capacity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The company has been incorporated as a part of the implementation of the power sector reform in Madhya Pradesh initiated by the government of Madhya Pradesh.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)