MPPGCL recruitment 2017 Notification trade apprentice 191 Posts – Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL) invites application for the position of 191 trade apprentice vacancies. Apply before 27th March 2017.
Name of the Company:- Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL)
Name of position:- trade apprentice
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 27th March 2017
Required Eligibility:- ITI
Total No. of Vacancies:- 191 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of trade apprentice should have following qualification:-
- Applicant must have ITI in relevant trades from a recognized board / university / institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of trade apprentice will be according to rules and regulation of the organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of trade apprentice will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
=How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of trade apprentice may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant certificates and applications fee send to chief engineer operation, Madhya Pradesh Power Generating company limited, Sarani, District Baitool, Madhya Pradesh on or before 27th march 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 27th March 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this posts.
- Number of posts are subject to change as per requirement of MPPGCL.
- Applicants working in the government / semi-government / public sector organization / satisfying the eligible criteria of education an age shall have to produce NOC from their present employer at the time of interview.
- The applicants are required to be registered with Madhya Pradesh medical council Bhopal original certificate bearing registration number issued by Madhya Pradesh medical council Bhopal shall have to be produced by the applicant at the time of interview.
- Working employees of MPPGCL may also apply as per eligibility criteria as departmental applicants.
- No age limit is applicable for departmental applicants.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates and PD categories candidates seeking reservation should submit a copy of the caste certificate.
- Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL) reserves the right the right to cancel / either partially or wholly this recruitment process at any stage.
Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL) is a wholly owned company of government of Madhya Pradesh engaged in generation of electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a successor entity of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh state electricity board. The company while operating and maintaining its existing units is also constructing new power plants for increasing capacity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The company has been incorporated as a part of the implementation of the power sector reform in Madhya Pradesh initiated by the government of Madhya Pradesh.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)