MPPGCL recruitment 2016 2017 Latest Security Guard 49 posts – Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL) invites application for the position of 49 security Guard vacancies. Apply online before 9th September 2016.
Name of the Company:- Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL)
Name of position:- security Guard
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.19000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th September 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 49 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of security Guard should have passed +2 class standard examination board and applicant should have three year experience.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of security Guard should have three year experience
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 19000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of medical officer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 yeas. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of security Guard are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) / other backward class category candidates / PD category candidates domicile of Madhya Pradesh and Rs 1000/- for un-reserved category candidates of Madhya Pradesh and applicants from other states through Demand draft / pay order / banker Cheque drawn in the favor of senior accounts officer (COG&HS), Jabalpur payable at Jabalpur.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of security Guard may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL) www.mppgenco.nic.in from 10th August 2016 to 9th September 2016
- Starting date for the submission of application is 10th August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 9th September 2016.
- Written test at various centers in Madhya Pradesh is 25th September 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this posts.
- Number of posts are subject to change as per requirement of MPPGCL.
- Applicants working in the government / semi-government / public sector organization / satisfying the eligible criteria of education an age shall have to produce NOC from their present employer at the time of interview.
- The applicants are required to be registered with Madhya Pradesh medical council Bhopal original certificate bearing registration number issued by Madhya Pradesh medical council Bhopal shall have to be produced by the applicant at the time of interview.
- Working employees of MPPGCL may also apply as per eligibility criteria as departmental applicants.
- No age limit is applicable for departmental applicants.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates and PD categories candidates seeking reservation should submit a copy of the caste certificate.
- Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL) reserves the right the right to cancel / either partially or wholly this recruitment process at any stage.
Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL) is a wholly owned company of government of Madhya Pradesh engaged in generation of electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a successor entity of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh state electricity board. The company while operating and maintaining its existing units is also constructing new power plants for increasing capacity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The company has been incorporated as a part of the implementation of the power sector reform in Madhya Pradesh initiated by the government of Madhya Pradesh.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)