MP Police Housing Corporation Recruitment 2017 Engineer posts – Madhya Pradesh Police Housing Corporation Limited (MPPHC) invites application for the position of 16 Sub Engineer (Civil)vacancies. Apply before 25th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- Madhya Pradesh Police Housing Corporation Limited (MPPHC)
Name of position:- Sub Engineer (Civil)
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 28000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th September 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:-16Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Sub Engineer (Civil) should have degree or diploma in civil engineering.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 28000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Sub Engineer (Civil)should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 year. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st October 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Sub Engineer (Civil)will be on the basis of Merit List
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Sub Engineerare required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Sub Engineermay apply in prescribed application form along with supporting documents send to the Managing Director, Madhya Pradesh Police Housing corporation limited, Bhadabhada road, Bhopal on or before 25th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 25th September 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants may apply online through official website of organization.
- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position will be on the basis of merit List.
- The number of vacancies are 16.
- The posting of the applicant will be at Madhya Pradesh.
- The name of the position is Sub Engineer.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)