Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019 Meghalaya Police Service 17 Posts – Meghalaya Public service commission (MPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 17 Meghalaya Police Service vacancies. Apply before 5th September 2019.
Name of the Company:- Meghalaya Public service commission (MPSC)
Name of position:- Meghalaya Police Service
Job Location:- Meghalaya
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Level 15
Last Date:- 5th September 2019
Required Eligibility:- Graduate
Official website:- www.mpsc.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 17 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Meghalaya Police Service should have Graduate from any recognized institute / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Level 15
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Meghalaya Police Service should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Meghalaya Police Service will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Meghalaya Police Service are required to pay application fee Rs 460/- for general and Rs 230/- for SC / ST through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Meghalaya Police Service may apply online through official website of Meghalaya Public service commission (MPSC) www.mpsc.nic.in on or before 5th September 2019.
- Last date for the submission of application is 5th September 2019
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Only one application per applicant will be allowed.
- Incomplete and / or defective application will be rejected summarily.
- Applicants whose application forms are rejected will have to sign in the application form rejection register and their application forms will be kept by the principal, PTS and by each district SP of the eleven district.
- One day of the recruitment, applicant will be subjected to preliminary medical tests before they go for physical tests / written tests.
- The Central selection board shall decide the number of candidates to be called for interview based on the total number of vacancies.
- Applicants shall have to appear for physical test / written examination and interview on the date and place indicated in the photo admit card at their own expenses.
- Only One photo admit card will be issued against one application accepted after scrutiny.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)