Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 Civil service junior grade 38 Posts – Meghalaya Public service commission (MPSC) recruitment board, Meghalaya police invites application for the position of 38 Meghalaya Civil service junior grade vacancies. Apply before 31st August 2017.
Name of the Company:- Meghalaya Public service commission (MPSC)
Name of position:- Meghalaya Civil service junior grade
Job Location:- Meghalaya
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.17000 – 33690/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st August 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Advertisement Number:- MPSC/ADVT-38/1/2017-2018/21
Total No. of Vacancies:- 38 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Meghalaya Civil service junior grade should have degree from any university incorporated by an Act of Parliament or state legislature in India or any recognized foreign university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 17000 – 33690/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Meghalaya Civil service junior grade should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Meghalaya Civil service junior grade will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Meghalaya Civil service junior grade are required to pay application fee Rs 400/- through Challan generated from the state bank collect portal. Half the rate for SC / ST who are permanent resident of the state of Meghalaya. PWD are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Meghalaya Civil service junior grade may apply online through official website www.mpsc.nic.in on or before 31st August 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 24th July 2017
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st August 2017
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Only one application per applicant will be allowed.
- Incomplete and / or defective application will be rejected summarily.
- Applicants whose application forms are rejected will have to sign in the application form rejection register and their application forms will be kept by the principal, PTS and by each district SP of the eleven district.
- One day of the recruitment, applicant will be subjected to preliminary medical tests before they go for physical tests / written tests.
- The Central selection board shall decide the number of candidates to be called for interview based on the total number of vacancies.
- Applicants shall have to appear for physical test / written examination and interview on the date and place indicated in the photo admit card at their own expenses.
- Only One photo admit card will be issued against one application accepted after scrutiny.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)