Meghalaya Police recruitment 2016 latest Sub-Inspector 33 post – Office of the DG Prison / additional director general of police (TAP), Central recruitment board, Meghalaya police invites application for the position of 33 armed branch sub-inspector of Police vacancies in armed branch for the special forces – 10 (SF – 10). Apply before 30th April 2016.
Name of the Company:- Meghalaya Police
Name of position:- armed branch sub-inspector of Police
Job Location:- Meghalaya
/Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.14100 – 27510/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th April 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 33 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of armed branch sub-inspector of Police should have bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Male:-Height should be 157 cm for schedule tribe category candidates included other schedule tribes categories candidates of Meghalaya
- Male:- 162 cm for others
- Female:- 152 cm for schedule tribe category candidates included other schedule tribes categories candidates of Meghalaya
- Female:- 157 cm for others.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 14100 – 27510/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of armed branch sub-inspector of Police should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of armed branch sub-inspector of Police will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of armed branch sub-inspector of Police are required to obtain application form from office of all district superintendent of police and commandants of MLP Battalions and principal, PTS Mawroh, Shillong on payment of Rs 50/-.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of armed branch sub-inspector of Police is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of armed branch sub-inspector of Police may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the concerned address as given in the notification 30th April 2016.
NOTE:- The printed duly filled in application form should be submitted along with attested copies of following:-
- Four (4) recent passport size photographs.
- Schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) certificate for schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) of Meghalaya.
- Age certificate as per HSLC / SSLC certificate / admit cards or their equivalent certificate testifying the date of birth / age.
- Education / qualification certificates.
- Additional qualification if any
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th April 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The last date for the receipt of application is 30th April 2016 at police training school, golflinks, Shillong or in the eleven district SP offices / police reserves.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Only one application per applicant will be allowed.
- Incomplete and / or defective application will be rejected summarily.
- Applicants whose application forms are rejected will have to sign in the application form rejection register and their application forms will be kept by the principal, PTS and by each district SP of the eleven district.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
- One day of the recruitment, applicant will be subjected to preliminary medical tests before they go for physical tests / written tests.
- The Central selection board shall decide the number of candidates to be called for interview based on the total number of vacancies.
- Applicants shall have to appear for physical test / written examination and interview on the date and place indicated in the photo admit card at their own expenses.
- Only One photo admit card will be issued against one application accepted after scrutiny.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)