Meghalaya NIT Recruitment 2017 Superintendent 11 Posts – National Institute of Technology, (NIT) invites application for the position of 11 Superintendent, Junior Assistant and various vacancies. Apply before 24th July 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Institute of Technology, (NIT)
Name of position:- Superintendent, Junior Assistant
Job Location:- Meghalaya
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th July 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree, Master degree, Graduate
Advertisement No:- NITMGH/REC/N-F/2016/4623
Total Number of vacancies:- 11 vacancies
Superintendent:- 01 vacancy
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Superintendent should have degree or equivalent grade from a recognized university or institute in any discipline or master degree from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Superintendent should be maximum 30 years.
- Selection process:- The selection of the applicant applying for the position of Superintendent will be on the basis of interview.
Junior Assistant:- 02 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Assistant should have degree and proficiency in use of office automation / software or graduate in library science.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Assistant should be maximum 27 years.
- Selection process:- The selection of the applicant applying for the position of Junior Assistant will be on the basis of interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant certificates / demand draft and an envelope send to the Registrar (i/C), national institute of technology, Meghalaya, Bijni complex, Laltumkhrah on or before 24th July 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 24th July 2017.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.
Meghalaya NIT Recruitment 2017 Superintendent 11 Posts
National Institute of Technology, Calicut (NIT) formerly the Calicut Regional Engineering College (CREC) is a federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by an act passed by parliament. The campus is situated near Chathamangalam, 22 Kilometers (14ml) north east of Kozhikode on the Kozhikode – Mukkam rode. It was established in 1961 and was known as Calicut Regional Engineering college (CREC) until 2002. It is one of the national institute of technology established by the government of India for imparting high standard technical education to students from all over the country. The college is among the very few situation in the country to host a super computer or its own and amongst the pioneers in the country to have a dedicated nano-technology department.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)