Meghalaya High Court recruitment 2016-2017 Law Clerk 4 posts – High Court of Meghalaya invites application for the position of 04 Law clerk for a period of one year under terms and consition mentioned in scheme for engaging law – clerk – cum – legal research assistant in the High court of Meghalaya. Apply before 22nd July 2016.
Name of the Company:- High Court of Meghalaya
Name of position:- Law clerk
Job Location:- Meghalaya
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd July 2016
Required Eligibility:- Law Graduate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Law clerk– cum legal research Assistant should be fresh law graduate having a bachelor degree in law (including integrated degree course in law) from any university / college / institution established by law in India and recognized by the council of India.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Law clerk– cum legal research Assistant is 33 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Law clerk– cum legal research Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through Demand draft in the favor of Registrar General High court of Meghalaya Shillong payable at Shillong.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Law clerk– cum legal research Assistant may apply in application form along with relevant documents and demand draft send to the Registrar General, High Court of Meghalaya at Shillong, M.G road, PIN:- 973001 on or before 22nd July 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 22nd July 2016.
- The applicants should affix a latest taken coloured photograph in passport size with his / her own signature thereon and duly attested by some Gazette officer at the place provided in the application.
- The envelope containing application should be marked “Application for the post of Law Clerk – cum legal research Assistant”.
- One envelope shall contain only one application form, if an envelope contains more than one application form, all such application shall stand rejected.
- The applicant must attach with the application form, certificates copies of the certificates in support of his / her age and educational qualification / extra curricular activities and computer knowledge.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)