Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017 Latest Assistant Director 04 Posts – Manipur public service commission (MPSC) invites application for the position of 04 Assistant Director in Economics Statistics department vacancies. Apply online before 20th July 2017.
Name of the Company:- Manipur public service commission (MPSC)
Name of position:- Assistant Director
Job Location:- Manipur
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4300/-
Last Date:- 20th July 2017
Required Eligibility:- Master Degree
Advertisement No:- 05/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Director should have master degree in Statistics / Operation research / econometric / Mathematics / Economics from a recognized university.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must able to speak Manipuri or any of the Tribal dialects of Manipur.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his / her ancestors in his / her direct lineage are permanent resident of state with proper documentary proof like enrolment in the electoral roll and birth certificate will also be eligible.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 = 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 4300/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Director should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 20th July 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Director will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Director are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for general categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates and Rs 150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) by using net banking / visa card / master card / debit card through the net banking / visa card / master card / debit card / credit card. PH are exempted from application fee
- NOTE 1:- Applicants should note that payment of examination fee can be made through only online mode. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable.
- NOTE 2:- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Director may apply online through official website of Manipur public service commission (MPSC) http://www.empsconline.gov.in from 6th July 2017 to 20th July 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 6th July 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 20th July 2017.
- Date of preliminary examination is 7th August 2017.
- All applicants in service other than he casual or muster roll will be required to state in the application form that they have informed in writing their employer / comtrolling authority that they have applied for the examination.
- In case the employer or the controlling authority with holds permission to the applicant’s applying for appearing at the examination their application will be rejected and his / her candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- No admission certificate will be issued from Manipur public service commission office or sent by post.
- No applicant will be admitted to the preliminary examination / main examination un-less he / she holds an e-Admission certificate issued by the commission for the purpose.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)