Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017-18 Public relation officer 04 Posts – Manipur public service commission (MPSC) invites application for the position of 04 Public relation officer vacancies. Apply online before 5th August 2017.
Name of the Company:- Manipur public service commission (MPSC)
Name of position:- Public relation officer
Job Location:- Manipur
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4300/-
Last Date:- 5th August 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduate, Degree, Diploma
Advertisement No:- 07/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Public relation officer should have graduate from a recognized university / degree / diploma in journalism or mass communication or public relation from a recognized university / institution.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 4300/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Public relation officer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 5th August 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Public relation officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Public relation officer are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for general categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates and Rs 150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) by using net banking / visa card / master card / debit card through the net banking / visa card / master card / debit card / credit card. PH are exempted from application fee
- NOTE 1:- Applicants should note that payment of examination fee can be made through only online mode. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable.
- NOTE 2:- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Public relation officer may apply online through official website of Manipur public service commission (MPSC) http://www.empsconline.gov.in from 25th July 2017 to 5th August 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 25th July 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 5th August 2017.
- All applicants in service other than he casual or muster roll will be required to state in the application form that they have informed in writing their employer / comtrolling authority that they have applied for the examination.
- In case the employer or the controlling authority with holds permission to the applicant’s applying for appearing at the examination their application will be rejected and his / her candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- No admission certificate will be issued from Manipur public service commission office or sent by post.
- No applicant will be admitted to the preliminary examination / main examination un-less he / she holds an e-Admission certificate issued by the commission for the purpose.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)