Manipur PSC recruitment 2016 2017 Scientific assistant 12 posts – Manipur public service commission (MPSC) invites application for the position of 12 scientific assistant vacancies. Apply online before 22nd September 2016.
Name of the Company:- Manipur public service commission (MPSC)
Name of position:- scientific assistant
Job Location:- Manipur
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4300/-
Last Date:- 22nd September 2016
Required Eligibility:- M.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:-12Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of scientific assistant should have master degree in science (M.Sc.) in relevant subject.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must able to speak Manipuri or any of the Tribal dialects of Manipur.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his / her ancestors in his / her direct lineage are permanent resident of state with proper documentary proof like enrolment in the electoral roll and birth certificate will also be eligible.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 9300 = 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 4300/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of scientific assistantshould not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2015.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof scientific assistantwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of scientific assistantare required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for general categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates and Rs 150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) by using net banking / visa card / master card / debit card through the net banking / visa card / master card / debit card / credit card.
NOTE 1:- Applicants should note that payment of examination fee can be made through only online mode. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable.
NOTE 2:- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
NOTE:- For the applicants in whose case payments details have not been received from the bank, they will be treated as fictitious payment cases and their applications will be rejected in the first instance.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicantsapplying for the position of scientific assistantis only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof scientific assistantmay apply online through official website of Manipur public service commission (MPSC)http://www.empsconline.gov.in from 12th September 2016 to 22nd September 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 12th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 22nd September 2016.
- Date of preliminary examination is 2nd October 2016.
- All applicants in service other than he casual or muster roll will be required to state in the application form that they have informed in writing their employer / comtrolling authority that they have applied for the examination.
- In case the employer or the controlling authority with holds permission to the applicant’s applying for appearing at the examination their application will be rejected and his / her candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- The eligible applicant shall be issued an e-Admission certificate. The e-Admission certificate will be made available in the Manipur public service commission www.empsconline.gov.in for downloading by the applicant from 7th May 2016.
- No admission certificate will be issued from Manipur public service commission office or sent by post.
- No applicant will be admitted to the preliminary examination / main examination un-less he / she holds an e-Admission certificate issued by the commission for the purpose.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)