MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2018 Executive Director 01 vacancy – Maharashtra State electricity transmission company (MAHATRANSCO) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 01 Executive Director vacancy. Apply before 21st February 2018.
Name of the Company:- Maharashtra State electricity transmission company (MAHATRANSCO)
Name of position:- Executive Director
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.48890 – 94040/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st February 2018
Required Eligibility:- Degree, PG Degree, PG Diploma
Advertisement No:- 01/2018
Official website:- www.mahatransco.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive Director should have Degree from a recognized institute / university with 2 year or 3 year part time PG Degree / PG Diploma in relevant discipline.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 48890 – 94040/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Executive Director should not be less than 44 years and should not be more than 55 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Executive Director will be on the basis of Test.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive Director are required to pay application fee Rs 800/- through demand draft payable to Maharashtra state electricity Transmission company Ltd drawn on any Nationalized bank payable at Mumbai
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Executive Director may apply in prescribed application form along with original demand draft and attested copies of certificates and should be super-scribed in an envelope “Application for the post of Executive Director” send to Maharashtra state electricity Transmission company Ltd, Prakashganga, E-Block, Plot No C-19, 7th floor, 7th floor, HR Department, Bandra-Kurla complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai on or before 21st February 2018
- Last date for the submission of online application is 21st February 2018.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature or any document is unclear, the applicant application may be rejected.
- Before applying the photograph / signature / document / certificate in the online applications form, applicants should check that the images are clear and readable.
- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for open category candidates and Rs 250/- for reserved category candidates
- After submission online applicants are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form.
- Applicant may pay application fee through using only master card / visa debit card / credit card or internet banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed =, an error message will be displayed.
Maharashtra State electricity transmission company (MAHATRANSCO) is the major electricity transmission company in the state of Maharashtra India.
Maharashtra State electricity transmission company (MAHATRANSCO) is a wholly corporate entity under the Maharashtra government was incorporated under the companies act, in June 2005, after restricting the erstwhile Maharashtra State electricity board to transmit company from its point of generation to its point of Distribution.
Its owns and operates most of Maharashtra State electricity power transmission system operates a transmission network of 39871 circuit KM of transmission lines and 559 EHV sub-stations with 89178 transformation company.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)