Maharashtra TISS recruitment 2016 2017 Accounts Assistant posts – Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) invites application for the position of Account Assistant vacancies. Apply before 26th August 2016.
Name of the Company:- Tata institute of social sciences (TISS)
Name of position:- Account Assistant
Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th August 2016
Required Eligibility:- Post – Graduation, graduation , degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Account Assistant should have post – graduation / minimum degree in commerce or management or related discipline.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Account Assistant should have preferably 2 year experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- RS 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Account Assistant will be according to rules and regulation of Tata institute of social sciences (TISS).
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Account Assistant will be on the basis of shortlisting candidates and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Account Assistant may send their resume to email@example.com on or before 16th August 2016
- Last date for the submission of application is 16th August 2016.
- Applicant should have knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women and interventions in the district and state.
- The Programme service provision required that the cell must have no less than one woman social worker to respond to violated women own preference and needs.
- Second preference in shortlisting selection will be given women / female candidates not based in Assam possessing necessary educational qualification and prior experience as detailed above.
- NCW and TISS reserves the right to include in first preference list any exceptionally suitable women / female applicants not based in Assam with the less work experience and male / men applicants with requisite educational qualification and experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate willingness to travel across the allotted district and occasionally with-in Assam and to other states as per programmer requirement.
- Verbal and written fluency in Assamese / Ahomiya and speaking in local languages / dialects is essential.
- Applicant should have working knowledge of English and Comfort with the use of computers and interer is also desirable.
- The selected social workers will be contractually employed and will be paid a consolidates honorarium per month.
- Once appointed, the social worker will be expected to reside in the district where the pilot special cell will be based for the duration of their appointment.
- Only persons possessing the above mentioned experience and qualification and in the ag grop 18 – 50 years need apply.
Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) is a social science institute with its main campus based in Mumbai, India. Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) also operates out of campuses in Hyderabad, Guwahati and Tuljapur.
The master degree program in Human Resource management and labor relations offered at the Tata institute of social sciences (TISS), Mumbai campus one of the most sought after and prestigious programs in the field of HR in India.
Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 as the Dorabje Tata Graduate school of social work, the first school of social work in India. It was renamed to its current name in 1944. It was recognized as a Deemed university in 1964 by the University Grants commission of India.
Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) ahs earned recognition as an institution of repute from different ministries of the government of India and various state government as well as international agencies such as the United nations and the nin-government sector both national and international.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)