Maharashtra TIFR recruitment 2017 Project Scientific Officer posts – Tata institute of fundamental Research (TIFR) invites application for the position of 03 project Scientific officer vacancies. Apply online before 31st December 2016.
Name of post:- project Scientific officer
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 52000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st December 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 28 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have BE / B.tech in electronics engineering / digital electronics engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Tata institute of fundamental Research (TIFR) http://www.tifr.res.in on or before 31st December 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st December 2016..
- Applicant should have knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women and interventions in the district and state.
- The Programme service provision required that the cell must have no less than one woman social worker to respond to violated women own preference and needs.
- Second preference in shortlisting selection will be given women / female candidates not based in Assam possessing necessary educational qualification and prior experience as detailed above.
- Organization reserves the right to include in first preference list any exceptionally suitable women / female applicants not based in Assam with the less work experience and male / men applicants with requisite educational qualification and experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate willingness to travel across the allotted district and occasionally with-in Assam and to other states as per programmer requirement.
- Verbal and written fluency in Assamese / Ahomiya and speaking in local languages / dialects is essential.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)