Maharashtra HAL Recruitment 2017 Trade Apprentice latest 500 Posts – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of 500 Trade Apprentice vacancies. Apply online before 15th may 2017.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Name of position:- Trade Apprentice
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As Per company Norms
Last Date:- 15th May 2017
Required Eligibility:- ITI
Total No. of Vacancies:- 500 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Trade Apprentice should have passed ITI in the relevant trade.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Trade Apprentice will be according to rules and regulation of the organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Trade Apprentice will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Trade Apprentice are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Trade Apprentice may apply online through official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in on or before 15th May 2017 and EX-ITI applying for XSM quota are required to submit documents with self – attested copies of relevant documents and recent passport size photograph send to the Deputy manager (training), Training and development institute, Hindustan Aeronautics limited, Aircraft division, Ojhar, Tal-Niphed, district Nasik on or before 15th May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 11th May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of offline application is 15th May 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification etc. of the applicant.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state owned aerospace and Defence Company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is generated under the management of the Indian ministry of Defence.
The government owned Corporation is primarily involved in the operation of the aerospace industry. These include manufacture and assembly of aircraft / navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)