Maharashtra DGQA recruitment 2016 multitasking staff 4 posts – Directorate General of quality assurance (DGQA) invites application for the position of 04 Multi – Tasking staff (Security). Apply before 21 days from the date of publication.
Name of the Company:- Directorate General of quality assurance (DGQA)
Name of position:- Multi – Tasking staff (Security)
Job Location:- Pune (Maharashtra)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 1800/-
Last Date:- 21 days from the date of publication
Required Eligibility:- 10th class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Multi – Tasking staff (Security) should have passed matriculation class standard examination board / 10th class standard examination board.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 1800/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Multi – Tasking staff (Security) should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on closing date for receipt of application.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Multi – Tasking staff (Security) will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Multi – Tasking staff (Security) is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Multi – Tasking staff (Security) may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates sedn to the Controller, Controller of quality assurance (Special0 Vehicle, Dehu road Pune:- 412101 on or before 21 days from the date of application.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 21 days from the date of publication.
- The applications in the proforma given in Appendix – A duly typed or neatly hand-written on a plain paper supported with attested copies of relevant certificates should be forwarded by post only.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete or un-signed application without supporting documents or received after due date will be liable to be rejected.
- The authority reserved the right to reject the candidature of such candidates.
- Submission of false / incorrect information and / or dubious / bogus document shall qualify the candidate.
- Only selected candidate will be informed of about his / her selection after completion of selection process.
- The new pension scheme i.e. defined contributory pension scheme is compulsory for all Central government employees who are appointed on or after 1st January 2004.
Terms and Condition:-
- Persons working in Central / state / PSUs must apply through proper channel along with a “No objection certificate” from their establishment / unit stating that no disciplinary / vigilance case is pending against the individual.
- Date / venue / and time of written examination / skill test / trade test will be intimated to short-listed candidates only.
- No TA will be paid for appearing in the written examination / trade test.
- Three numbers of photographs, all attested by a serving Gazette officer or Central or state government are required i.e. one copy of passport size photo to be affixed on the top right side of their application form.
- Any approach / recommendation on any form will be liable to disqualification and candidature of such candidate will be liable to be cancelled.
- Mere submission of application will not confer any right on the applicant to be called for written examination.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)