Maharashtra Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 Travel Junior Officer 03 Posts – Balmer Lawrie intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 03 Junior Officer (Travel) vacancies. Apply online before 8th June 2018.
Name of the Company:- Balmer Lawrie
Name of position:- Junior Officer (Travel)
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Mentioned
Last Date:- 8th June 2018
Required Eligibility:– Graduate
Official website:- www.balmerlawrie.com
Total No. of Vacancies:- 03 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Officer (Travel) should have graduate in any discipline.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Mentioned
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Officer (Travel) should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 8th June 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Officer (Travel) will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Officer (Travel) may apply online through official website of Balmer lawrie www.balmerlawrie.com on or before 8th June 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 8th June 2018.
- Before applying for the position, applicants should ensure that he / she fulfill the minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- Balmer Lawrie and company limited being the appointing authority would be free to reject any applications at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date are liable for being rejected summarily.
- Request for change of mailing address / e-mail / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for short-listing and or final selection.
- Candidate will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirement of the advertised rote.
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the ministry of petroleum and natural gas is a professionally managed / multi – location / diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as service sector with a consistent track record of growth and profitability / high standard of customer service / innovative notlook and dedicated human resource have enabled the organization to achieve leadership positions in many of its business.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)