Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 Latest Law clerk Posts – High Court of Madras invites application for the position of Law clerk vacancies to the judges on adhoc basis. Apply before 16th August 2017.
Name of the Company:- High Court of Madras
Name of position:- Law clerk
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th August 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduate in law
Advertisement Number:- 135/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- Vacancies Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Law clerk should have graduate in law (under 10+2+3 or 10+2+3+3 pattern) from he recognized universities.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 10000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Law clerk should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 16th July 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Law clerk will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Law clerk are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Law clerk may apply I prescribed application form along with copies of educational certificates send by registered post to The Registrar General, High Court, Madras on or before 16th August 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 16th August 2017.
- The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility condition for admission to examination.
- Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
- The hall tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the commission website.
- Applicants are not allowed to bring to the venue of the examination cellular phone / calculator / memory notes and books etc.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)