Madhya Pradesh MKVVCL recruitment 2017 Assistant Revenue officer 225 posts – Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Visyut Vitaran Company (MPMKVVCL) invites application for the position of 225 Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO) vacancies on regular basis. Apply online before 9th February 2017.
Name of the Company:- Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Visyut Vitaran Company (MPMKVVCL)
Name of position:- Assistant Revenue
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2500/-
Last Date:- 9th February 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduation, PGDCA, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 225 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Revenue should have Graduation in second class from university recognized by UGC and PGDCA / DCA / CPCT / COPA / Diploma in computer science / computer application and information Technology.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2500/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Revenue should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Revenue will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Revenue are required to pay application fee Rs 1500/- for un – Reserved categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates and Rs 1000/- for schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) for Madhya Pradesh Domicile through MP online kiosks and payment can be made in cash.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Revenue may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Visyut Vitaran Company (MPMKVVCL) www.mpcz.co.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 21st January 2017 to 9th February 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 21st January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 9th February 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this posts.
- Number of posts are subject to change as per requirement of MPPGCL.
- Applicants working in the government / semi-government / public sector organization / satisfying the eligible criteria of education an age shall have to produce NOC from their present employer at the time of interview.
- The applicants are required to be registered with Madhya Pradesh medical council Bhopal original certificate bearing registration number issued by Madhya Pradesh medical council Bhopal shall have to be produced by the applicant at the time of interview.
- Working employees of MPPGCL may also apply as per eligibility criteria as departmental applicants.
- No age limit is applicable for departmental applicants.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates and PD categories candidates seeking reservation should submit a copy of the caste certificate.
- Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL) reserves the right the right to cancel / either partially or wholly this recruitment process at any stage.
Madhya Pradesh Generating company limited (MPPGCL) is a wholly owned company of government of Madhya Pradesh engaged in generation of electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a successor entity of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh state electricity board. The company while operating and maintaining its existing units is also constructing new power plants for increasing capacity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The company has been incorporated as a part of the implementation of the power sector reform in Madhya Pradesh initiated by the government of Madhya Pradesh.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)