Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018-2019 Assistant 49 Posts – Madhya Pradesh High Court intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 49 Assistant Grade-III vacancies. Apply online before 14th December 2018.
Name of the Company:- Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name of position:- Assistant Grade-III
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th December 2018
Required Eligibility:- Graduate, Diploma
Official Website:- https://www.mphc.gov.in/
Total No. of Vacancies:- 49 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Grade-III should have graduate and Hindi and English typing test pass and one year diploma in computer applications.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Grade-III should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Grade-III will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Grade-III are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for Un-Reserved categories and Rs 800/- for Reserved candidates through MP online or its Kiosk holder.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Grade-III may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court www.mphc.gov.in from 13th November 2018 to 14th December 2018.
- Start date for the submission of online application is 13th November 2018
- Last date for the submission of online application is 14th December 2018
- The candidate must have absolute integrity / honesty / good moral character for which he / she will submit certificate of two responsible person at the time of interview.
- Initially for one year on contractual basis which may be increased or decreased, at sole discretion of the high Court of Madhya Pradesh.
- The place of employment will be the High court of Madhya Pradesh.
- He / She shall not practice as an Advocate in any court of Law during the course of assignment as law clerk.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Madhya Pradesh High Court is the high court of the state of Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh High Court was established as the Nagpur high court on 2nd January 1956 by letters patent dated 2nd January 1936 issued under section 108 the government of India Act, 1935. This letters patent continues in force even after the adoption of the constitution of India on 26th January 2950 by virtue of article 225 and 372 thereof.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)