Madhya Pradesh High court 2016 research assistant posts – Madhya Pradesh High Court invites application for the position of 53 law clerk – cum research assistant vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online before 27th March 2016.
Name of the Company:- Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name of position:- law clerk – cum research assistant
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- law graduate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 53 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of law clerk-cum-research assistant should have following qualification:-
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a bachelor degree in law (including integrated degree course in aw) from any school / college / university / institute / established by law in India and recognized by the Bar council of India for enrolment as an advocate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the five year integrated law course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring law qualification at the time of interview for law clerk – cum 0 research assistant.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer M.S office / open office / Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines / processes such as Manupatra / SCC online / Lexis / Nexis and Westlaw etc.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs Rs.12000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of law clerk-cum-research assistant should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 27th March 2016. The age of the applicant should be as on last date of receipt of application.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of law clerk-cum-research assistant will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of law clerk-cum-research assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 800/- by using credit cards or internet banking.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of law clerk-cum-research assistant may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court www.mponline.gov.in on or before 27th March 2016
- Last date for the submission of online application is 27th March 2016.
- Date of online screening examination is 24th April 2016.
- The candidate must have absolute integrity / honesty / good moral character for which he / she will submit certificate of two responsible person at the time of interview.
- Initially for one year on contractual basis which may be increased or decreased, at sole discretion of the high Court of Madhya Pradesh.
- The place of employment will be the High court of Madhya Pradesh.
- A Law clerk shall be required to attend office of the concerned Honorable judge from 10.00 a.m. to 06.00 p.m. with recess period of half an hour.
- Law clerk may also be required to attend office on Gazette / local holiday, if so required, for performing official duties.
- The Law clerk shall maintain devotion to duty and a high standard of moral during the term of assignment.
- The Law clerk shall also maintain a high standard of reputation and integrity commensurate with the responsibilities entrusted to him / her.
- The Law clerk will be governed by the provision of the Indian Penal code and the Indian official secrets Act, 1923 as applicable to any public servant.
- The Law clerk will not accept any other assignment during term of assignment as law clerk.
- He / She shall not practice as an Advocate in any court of Law during the course of assignment as law clerk.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Madhya Pradesh High Court is the high court of the state of Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh High Court was established as the Nagpur high court on 2nd January 1956 by letters patent dated 2nd January 1936 issued under section 108 the government of India Act, 1935. This letters patent continues in force even after the adoption of the constitution of India on 26th January 2950 by virtue of article 225 and 372 thereof.
On 1st November 1956 the states reorganization act was enacted. The new state of Madhya Pradesh was constituted under S 9 thereof. Subsection (1) of section 49 of the states re-organization act ordained that from the appointed day.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)