Madhya Pradesh HCL recruitment 2017 ITI Trade Apprentice 75 Posts – Hindustan copper limited (HCL) invites application for the position of 75 ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies. Apply before 26th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan copper limited (HCL)
Name of position:- ITI Trade Apprentice
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 26th September 2017
Required Eligibility:- 10th class, ITI
Advertisement No:- HCL/MCP/HR/Apprentice/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 75 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of ITI Trade Apprentice should have matric / secondary / 10th pass and ITI in relevant trade.
Candidate Salary detail:-Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of ITI Trade Apprentice should be maximum 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 10th September 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of ITI Trade Apprentice will be on the basis of written examination.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of ITI Trade Apprentice are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of ITI Trade Apprentice may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents and 2 passport size photograph send to Assistant general Manager (HR&A), Hindustan copper limited, Malanjkhand Project, Birda PO:- Malankhand, Madhya Pradesh on or before 26th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 26th September 2017.
- The age and experience shall be reckoned as on date of written examination.
- Self-attested photocopies of the documents shall be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of interview.
- In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste etc. the application shall be rejected to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the applicants shal be liable to be cancelled.
- Hindustan copper limited (HCL) reserves the right to fill the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without assigning any reason thereof.
- Selected applicants shall be liable to serve in any of the company units.
- TA / DA etc. for appearing in walk-in-interview will not be admissible.
- Any amendment / corrigendum shall be web hosted only on the company website.
Hindustan copper limited (HCL) is a government owned corporation in the Central public sector enterprise under the ministry of mines (India) government of India. Hindustan copper limited (HCL)is the only vertically integrated copper producer in India engaged in a wide spectrum of activities ranging from mining.
Hindustan copper limited (HCL) shares are listed at Mumbai / Delhi / Calcutta / Chennai / Ahmedabad exchanges on the 31st July, the government of India announced a 15% statke sale in Hindustan copper limited (HCL) reducing its stake from 89.5% to 74.5%.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)