Madhya Pradesh AMPRI recruitment 2016 Scientist 8 posts – Advanced Material and processes Research institute (AMPRI) invites application for the position of 08 Scientist vacancies. Apply online before 8th April 2016.
Name of the Company:- Advanced Material and processes Research institute (AMPRI)
Name of position:- Scientist
Job Location:- Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 6000/-
Last Date:- 8th April 2016
Required Eligibility:- ME, M.Tech,, Ph.D.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 08 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist should have ME / M.Tech. or equivalent degree in material and Metallurgical engineering / Metallurgy or M.Tech. in engineering science with specialization in material science and technology / material resource engineering from ACSIR or Ph.D. in physic / applied physics Thesis submitted.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 6600/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist should be up to 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 156th March 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of scientist will be on the basis of written examination / stenography examination / typing examination (Qualifying in nature) and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of scientist are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least three month in the favor of “Director, CSIR – AMPRI, Bhopal” and payable; at Bhopal. Applicants belonging to schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / women categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) and regular employees of CSIR as well as identified Casual workers in CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of scientist may apply online through official website of Advanced Material and processes Research institute (AMPRI) http;//www.ampri.res.in from 5th March 2016 to 8th April 2016. Applicants also send the hard copy of online application along with recent photograph affixed on the application form together with self – attested copies of educational certificates / mark-sheets / caste certificate / experience certificate / application fee etc. to the Director. CSIR – Advanced material and Processes research institute, Hoshangabad road, New Habibganj Naka, Bhopal:- 462026 (Madhya Pradesh) on or before 25th April 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 5th March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 8th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of hard copy of online application is 25th April 2016.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirement of the position and other condition stipulated advertisement as on the last date of receipt of application.
- The application should be accompanied by self – attested copies of relevant educational qualification / experience.
- In respect of equivalent clause in essential qualification, if a applicant is claiming a particular qualification is required to produce order / letter in this regard indicating the authority under which is has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
- The period of experience rendered by a applicant on part time basis / daily wages / visiting / guest faulty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short-listing the applicants for interview.
- If any document / certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazette officer or notary is to be submitted.
- The date of determining the upper age limit / qualification and / or experience shall ne the closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
Advanced Material and processes Research institute (AMPRI) formerly known as the regional research laboratory is a research laboratory in Central India was established in 1982.
Advanced Material and processes Research institute (AMPRI) is a research institute of CSIR. Advanced Material and processes Research institute (AMPRI) was earlier known as RRL Bhopal when the new name as adopted by governing body of CSIR. Advanced Material and processes Research institute (AMPRI) was started in a building original build for cooperation training college with 15 Scientist. The building for Cooperation training college was changed into what is called today main building.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)