Madhya Bihar Gramin bank latest Recovery Facilitation 11 post – Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGM) invites application for the position of 11 Recovery Facilitation. Apply before 5th March 2016.
Name of the Company:- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGM)
Name of position:- Recovery Facilitation
Job Location:- Bihar
/Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Retired Bank officer
Total No. of Vacancies:- 11 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of recovery Facilitator should be individual retired as bank officer (Scale – II / scale – III / scale – IV) with experience in recovery of NPA and have worked in rural / semi urban areas.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of recovery Facilitator should have minimum experience in recovery of NPA and have worked in rural / semi urban areas.
Candidate Salary detail for Scale – II:- Rs 20000/- Per Month
Candidate Salary detail for Scale – III:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
Candidate Salary detail for Scale – IV:- Rs 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of recovery Facilitator should not be more than 62 years and may continue the age of 65 years. The age of the applicant should be as on the date of engagement.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of recovery Facilitator will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of recovery Facilitator may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send by the General Manager, Special asset management department, Madhya Bihar Gramin bank, head office, Shri Vishnu Commercial complex, NH-30, Highway Petrol pump, Aashochak, Patna:- 800016 or email to email@example.com on or before 5th March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 5th March 2016.
- Applicant should have unblemished service record and should be person of high integrity.
- Applicant should be able to work independently and should have computer knowledge, specifically of programmes like MS word / Power-point / excel and should be able to operate internet.
- Recovery Facilitator will be required to achieve the recovery budget of NPA, allocated to them by the bank time to time.
- Applicant would be entitled for leaves as per rules and regulations to sign a contract on a stamp paper valued as per local stamp act.
- The original copy of contract would be kept at HO and a copy of the same would also be kept at concerned regional office.
- The contract period will be of 12 months initially, extendable up to 3 years or 65 years of age, which is earlier subject to renewal every year. However, it can be terminated by giving one month notice from either side.
- Before applying, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in advertisement.
- No applicant is permitted to use calculators / mobile phones / pagers or any other instrument in the examination hall.-
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Special and extra recovery efforts over and target will be recognized through incentives as applicable to recovery agencies / BCA.
- Recovery facilitator will remain at the Centre on all working days.
- The duly applications form may be submitted through registered post to reach us at 5th March 2106.
- Recovery Facilitator would require to perform any other work, relating to the broad policy framework of recovery at NPA, assigned by bank.
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank sponsored by Punjab national bank was established under regional rural bank act, 1970 and by government of India, Ministry of Finance / economic affairs and banking division notification no. F No. 1(1), 2006-RRB dated 10th February 2000 by amalgamating four RRB viz.
- Bhojpur Rohtas Gramin bank
- Magadh Gramin bank
- Nalanda Gramin bank
- Pattiputra gramin bank.
The bank is categorized under schedule banks and is authorized for all types of banking business under section 5(b) of banking regulation act 1949. As per RBI notification vide their letter no. RPCD, CO RRB No BE 77/03, 05100 / 2008 – 2009 dated 17th December 2008, the name of the Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank has been included in the second schedule to the reserve bank of India act, 1934 by notification RPCD, CO, RRB No 3231 / 03 05 100 / 2008 – 2009 dated 22nd September 2008 published in the gazette oof India for part III – sec 4 dated 15th November 2008. Simultaneously.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)