Lucknow IIM recruitment 2016 Office Attendant vacancies – Indian institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow invites application for the position of Driver – cum office attendant vacancies on contractual basis in Noida campus. Apply before 10th June 2016.
Name of the Company:- Indian institute of Management (IIM)
Name of position:- Driver – cum office attendant
Job Location:- (Lucknow) Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.12500/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- As per notification
Last Date:- 10th June 2016
Required Eligibility:- 10th class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancies
Driver – cum office assistant attendant:- 01 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Driver – cum office assistant attendant should have minimum 10th class standard examination board with valid HMV / LMV license and should knowledge of minor mechanism and applicant should have knowledge of reading / writing and speaking in Hindi language essential.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Driver – cum office assistant attendant should have minimum 5 year driving experience driving experience should be familiar with the road map of Delhi and NCR or its Suburb.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 12500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Driver – cum office assistant attendant should not below 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 10th June 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Driver – cum office assistant attendant will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Driver – cum office assistant attendant apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of photocopies of certificates send to the Chief administrative officer, Indian institute of Management, Lucknow, Noida campus, B-1, sector – 62, institutional area, Noida:- 201307 (Uttar Pradesh) India or to the e-mail id email@example.com on or before 10th June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 10th June 2016.
- The responsibility is to assist the area faculty members in preparation of the academic material provide computer data entry support / academic evaluation and its compilation for different courses and related academic support activities.
- The appointment will be begin from 1st June 2016 and will be for a maximum period of 11 months.
- The position are purely on contractual basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- No TA / DA will be provided for appearing the interview.
- Interview will be held on 16th May 2016 at the IIM Lucknow campus. Only the shortlisted applicants will be informed about the time and date of interview.
- The name of the organization is Indian institute of Management (IIM).
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are a group of 19 public autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer post – graduate / doctoral and executive education program. The establishment of Indian institute of Management (IIM) was initiated by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime Minister of India, based on the recommendation of the planning commission.
Indian institute of Management (IIM) are registered as societies under the Indian Societies registration act. Each Indian institute of Management (IIM) is autonomous and exercise independent control over its day to day operations.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)