LICHFL recruitment 2016 Custom Relationship Manager posts – Life Insurance Company Housing Finance Limited (LICHFL) invites application for the position of Custom Relationship manager vacancies. Apply online before 20th June 2016.
Name of the Company:- Life Insurance Company Housing Finance Limited (LICHFL)
Name of position:- Custom Relationship manager
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 100000/- per Month
Last Date:- 20th June 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduation, MBA
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Custom Relationship manager should have graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Preference will be given to MBA (Marketing) / MBA (Operation).
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Custom Relationship manager should have minimum experience in selling housing loan products.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 100000/- per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Custom Relationship manager should be maximum 25 years. The age of the applicant applying for the position of Custom Relationship manager should be as on 1st March 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Custom Relationship manager will be required to undergo the online technical skill test at the selected location. The location has to be selected by the candidate while submitting the application form. The online technical skill test will be of 50 marks.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Custom Relationship manager should submit the resume on our official website www.lichousing.com on or before 20th June .
- Last date for the submission of online application is 20th June 2016.
- The posting of the candidate will be all over India.
- Application received on or before 20th June 2016 will only be considered.
- Any set of communication / intimation including location / date and time of the online technical skill test / interview etc. will be sent to the e-mail ID and mobile number registered in the online application form.
- Company will not take responsibility for last receipt / non – receipt of any communication e – mailed / sent via SMS to the applicant due to change in the mobile number / e- mail address / technical fault or otherwise.
- Applicant are hence advised to regularly visit LIC HFL official website www.lichousing.com for details / updates and for any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e- mail account from time to time during the selection process.
- Resumes submitted online on our website will only be accepted.
- The selection will depend on suitability of the candidates and decision of the company will be final.
- The weightage of the online technical skill test and interview is 50% each.
- The applicants who have not filed the form or the form is incomplete will not be considered for the selection process.
- The shortlisted applicant based on the merit of online technical skill test will be called for interview in Mumbai. The interview will be of 50 marks.
- Final selection of the applicant will be done on the basis of combined scores of online technical skill test and interview.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Life Insurance Company Housing Finance Limited (LICHFL), incorporated on 19th June 1989 under the companies Act, 195, the company was promoted by Life Insurance Corporation of India and went public in the year 1984. The company launched its maiden GDR issue in 2004. The authorized capital of the company is Rs 1500 million (Rs 150 Crore) and its paid up capital is Rs 1009.9 Million (Rs 100.99 Crore). The company is registered with National housing bank and listed on the national block exchange (NSE) and its shares are traded only in Demat format. The GDR are listed on the Luxembourg stock exchange. Life Insurance Company Housing Finance Limited (LICHFL) has seven regional offices / 15 back officers and 222 marketing units across India. It also has offices in Kuwait and Dubai to cater to the non – resident Indians in the Gulf countries covering Behram / Dubai / Kuwait / Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)