Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2017 Staff Assistant Clerk vacancies – The Kurnool District Cooperative Bank limited (DCCB) invites application for the position of 62 Staff Assistant / Clerks vacancies. Apply online before 1st August 2017.
Organization Name:- The Kurnool District Cooperative Bank limited (DCCB)
Designation:- Staff Assistant / Clerks
Pay Scale:- Rs.18412/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st August 2017
Posting Place:- Andhra Pradesh
Total No. of Posts:- 62 vacancies
Pay Scale:- Rs 18412/- Per Month
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Staff Assistant / Clerks should have graduation from a recognized university and knowledge of English and Proficiency in local language is essential.
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Staff Assistant / Clerks will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Staff Assistant / Clerks should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st June 2017.
Examination Fees:- Interested candidates applying for the position of Staff Assistant / Clerks are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- for OC categories candidates / BC categories candidates and Rs 350/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / PC categories candidates / EXS categories candidates
Payment of Fees – ONLINE MODE:-
- The application form is integrated with the payment gate way and the payment process can be completed by the following instruction
- The payment can be made by using debit cards / credit cards / internet banking / IMPS cash cards / mobile wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form. Please wait for the intimation form the server.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non – generation of E- receipt indicated “Payment failure”. On failure of payment, applicants are advised to login again using their provisional registration number and password and repeat the process if payment.
- Applicants are required to print – out of e-Receipt and online application form.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee detail after payment of fees.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Staff Assistant / Clerks may apply online through official website http://kurnooldccb.com from 15th July 2017 to 1st August 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 15th July 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 1st August 2017.
- Date of payment of application fee is from 15th July 2017 to 1st August 2017.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)