KRCL recruitment 2017 Notification Senior Technical Assistant 09 Posts – Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL) invites application for the position of 09 Senior Technical Assistant vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may walk-in-interview 5th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL)
Name of position:- Senior Technical Assistant
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.35000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th May 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduate
Advertisement No:- CO/P-R/SC/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 09 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Technical Assistant should have graduate in civil engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from a recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 35000/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Technical Assistant will be on the basis of rules and regulation of organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Technical Assistant will be on the basis of walk-in- interview.
Application Fee:- The applicants applying for the position of Senior Technical Assistant are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of senior section engineer may appear for walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form / original and attested copies of certificates.
- Walk-in-interview date:- 5th May 2017.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem it.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates as mentioned iin the instructions sheet are attached with the application as incomplete application forms or the applications not accompanied by the required documents will be rejected.
- Applicants should ensure to read the amended recruitment policy of KRCL.
- Applicants should read job description given in the instruction sheet on KRCL website before applying.
- Female applicants may kindly note that the category involves duties which are arduous in nature and call for working in shifts on railway station at odd hours at road side station and also away from headquarters.
- Separate panel will be prepared for land loser candidates and other than land-loser candidates. Priority for appointment will be given to land-loser candidates and inky after exhausting the panel of land-loser, the second panel will be operated upon the shortfall in the vacancies notified.
- Konkani Railway is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Applicants are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal.
- Konkani Railway holds the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit.
- Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of the applicant at any stage of selection without assigning any reason.
Indian Railway is an Indian state owned enterprise owed and operated by the government of India through the Ministry of Railways. It is one of the world largest railway network comprising 115,000 KM of track over a route of 65,808 KM and 7112 stations. In 2014-15, Indian Railway carried 8397 passengers annually or more than 23 million passengers a day and 1058.81 million tons of freight in the year. In 2014 – 15, Indian Railway had revenues of Rs 1634.50 billion which consist of Rs 1069.27 billion from freight and Rs 402.8p billion from passengers tickets.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)