KRCL Recruitment 2017 Latest Junior Engineer 10 vacancies – Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL) invites application for the position of 10 Junior Engineer /S&T vacancies. Apply online before 23rd August 2017.
Name of the Company:- Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL)
Name of position:- Junior Engineer / S&T
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd August 2017
Required Eligibility:- Diploma
Advertisement No:- CO/P-R/08/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 10 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineer /S&T should have diploma in electrical engineering / electronics engineering / information technology / communication engineering / computer science and engineering / computer science / computer engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic stream.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Engineer /S&T should be maximum 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Engineer /S&T will be on the basis of interview.
Application Fee:- The applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineer /S&T are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- through Draft in the favor of FA&CAO/KRCL and payable at Navi Mumbai. No Examination fee for SC / ST.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineer /S&T may apply online through official website www.konkanrailway.com on or before 23rd August 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 23rd August 2017.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem it.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates as mentioned in the instructions sheet are attached with the application as incomplete application forms or the applications not accompanied by the required documents will be rejected.
- Applicants should ensure to read the amended recruitment policy of KRCL.
- Applicants should read job description given in the instruction sheet on KRCL website before applying.
- Female applicants may kindly note that the category involves duties which are arduous in nature and call for working in shifts on railway station at odd hours at road side station and also away from headquarters.
- Separate panel will be prepared for land loser candidates and other than land-loser candidates. Priority for appointment will be given to land-loser candidates and inky after exhausting the panel of land-loser, the second panel will be operated upon the shortfall in the vacancies notified.
- Konkani Railway is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Applicants are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal.
- Konkani Railway holds the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit.
- Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of the applicant at any stage of selection without assigning any reason.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)