KRCL recruitment 2017 Deputy Chief Engineer 03 posts – Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL) invites application for the position of 03 Deputy Chief Engineer (Project) vacancies. Apply online before 5th January 2017.
Name of the Company:- Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL)
Name of position:- Deputy Chief Engineer (Project)
Job Location:- Goa
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 8700/-
Last Date:- 5th January 2017
Required Eligibility:- BE
Total No. of Vacancies:- 03 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy Chief Engineer (Project) should have BE in civil engineering with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 37400 – 67000/- Pere Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 8700/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Deputy Chief Engineer (Project) should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 50 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Deputy Chief Engineer (Project) will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy Chief Engineer (Project) may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates of all the qualification including matriculation / SSC / SSLC / degree / diploma / apprenticeship / ITI / certificate in relevant trades / two self – attested passport photograph and DD send to the Assistant Personal Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation limited, Pilot No 6, Belapur Bhawan, sector – 11, Belapur, Navi Mumbai:- 400614 on or before 5t January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 5th January 2017.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem it.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates as mentioned iin the instructions sheet are attached with the application as incomplete application forms or the applications not accompanied by the required documents will be rejected.
- Applicants should ensure to read the amended recruitment policy of KRCL.
- Applicants should read job description given in the instruction sheet on KRCL website before applying.
- Female applicants may kindly note that the category involves duties which are arduous in nature and call for working in shifts on railway station at odd hours at road side station and also away from headquarters.
- Separate panel will be prepared for land loser candidates and other than land-loser candidates. Priority for appointment will be given to land-loser candidates and inky after exhausting the panel of land-loser, the second panel will be operated upon the shortfall in the vacancies notified.
- Konkani Railway is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Applicants are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal.
- Konkani Railway holds the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit.
- Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of the applicant at any stage of selection without assigning any reason.
Indian Railway is an Indian state owned enterprise owed and operated by the government of India through the Ministry of Railways. It is one of the world largest railway network comprising 115,000 KM of track over a route of 65,808 KM and 7112 stations. In 2014-15, Indian Railway carried 8397 passengers annually or more than 23 million passengers a day and 1058.81 million tons of freight in the year. In 2014 – 15, Indian Railway had revenues of Rs 1634.50 billion which consist of Rs 1069.27 billion from freight and Rs 402.8p billion from passengers tickets.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)