KRCL recruitment 2016 2017 management trainee vacancies – Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL) invites application for the position of 01 management trainee (Legal) vacancies on regular basis. Apply before 30th September 2016.
Name of the Company:- Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL)
Name of position:- management trainee (Legal)
Job Location:- Maharashtra (Mumbai)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4800/-
Last Date:- 30th September 2016
Required Eligibility:- Law Graduate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of management trainee (Legal) should have law graduate / integrated law degree from recognized university / institute with minimum 60% marks and having 3 year of experience also having proficiency in computer usage.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Pere Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4800/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of management trainee (Legal)should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of management trainee (Legal)will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application Fee:- The applicants applying for the position of management trainee (Legal) are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- through bank draft drawn in the favor of FA % CAO / KRCL for general categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates. No examination fee for land losers and schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates..
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of management trainee (Legal) may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates of all the qualification including matriculation / SSC / SSLC / degree / diploma / apprenticeship / ITI / certificate in relevant trades / two self – attested passport photograph and DD send to the Assistant Personal Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation limited, Pilot No 6, Belapur Bhawan, sector – 11, Belapur, Navi Mumbai:- 400614 on or before 30th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 30th September 2016.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem it.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates as mentioned iin the instructions sheet are attached with the application as incomplete application forms or the applications not accompanied by the required documents will be rejected.
- Applicants should ensure to read the amended recruitment policy of KRCL.
- Applicants should read job description given in the instruction sheet on KRCL website before applying.
- Female applicants may kindly note that the category involves duties which are arduous in nature and call for working in shifts on railway station at odd hours at road side station and also away from headquarters.
- Separate panel will be prepared for land loser candidates and other than land-loser candidates. Priority for appointment will be given to land-loser candidates and inky after exhausting the panel of land-loser, the second panel will be operated upon the shortfall in the vacancies notified.
- Konkani Railway is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Applicants are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal.
- Konkani Railway holds the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit.
- Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of the applicant at any stage of selection without assigning any reason.
Indian Railway is an Indian state owned enterprise owed and operated by the government of India through the Ministry of Railways. It is one of the world largest railway network comprising 115,000 KM of track over a route of 65,808 KM and 7112 stations. In 2014-15, Indian Railway carried 8397 passengers annually or more than 23 million passengers a day and 1058.81 million tons of freight in the year. In 2014 – 15, Indian Railway had revenues of Rs 1634.50 billion which consist of Rs 1069.27 billion from freight and Rs 402.8p billion from passengers tickets.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)