KRCL recruitment 2016 2017 Latest 03 Project Engineer vacancies – Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL) invites application for the position of 03 project engineer vacancies. Applicants may attend walk – in – interview on 21st September 2016.
Name of the Company:-Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL)
Name of position:- project engineer
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.45000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st September 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:-03Vacancies
Project Engineer:-03 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Project Engineer should have graduation in civil engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) university.
Experience:-Eligible applicants applying for the position of Project Engineer should have minimum 5 year experience in planning / execution / supervision and / or quality control / assurance for construction of civil engineering.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 45000/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Project Engineerwill be according to rules and regulation of Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL) organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof Project Engineerwill be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at hotel Rishi Regency, civil lines, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh on 21st September 2016.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any positionmay appear walk – in – interview form along with attested copies of certificate of all qualification at hotel Rishi Regency, civil lines, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh on 21st September 2016.
- Date of interview is 21st September 2016.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem it.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates as mentioned iin the instructions sheet are attached with the application as incomplete application forms or the applications not accompanied by the required documents will be rejected.
- Applicants should ensure to read the amended recruitment policy of KRCL.
- Applicants should read job description given in the instruction sheet on KRCL website before applying.
- Female applicants may kindly note that the category involves duties which are arduous in nature and call for working in shifts on railway station at odd hours at road side station and also away from headquarters.
- Separate panel will be prepared for land loser candidates and other than land-loser candidates. Priority for appointment will be given to land-loser candidates and inky after exhausting the panel of land-loser, the second panel will be operated upon the shortfall in the vacancies notified.
- Konkani Railway is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Applicants are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal.
- Konkani Railway holds the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit.
- Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of the applicant at any stage of selection without assigning any reason.
Indian Railway is an Indian state owned enterprise owed and operated by the government of India through the Ministry of Railways. It is one of the world largest railway network comprising 115,000 KM of track over a route of 65,808 KM and 7112 stations. In 2014-15, Indian Railway carried 8397 passengers annually or more than 23 million passengers a day and 1058.81 million tons of freight in the year. In 2014 – 15, Indian Railway had revenues of Rs 1634.50 billion which consist of Rs 1069.27 billion from freight and Rs 402.8p billion from passengers tickets.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)