Kharagpur IIT Recruitment 2017 junior project officer 02 Posts – Indian institute of technology (IIT) invites application for the position of 02 junior project officer vacancies. Applicants may apply online before 8th June 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian institute of technology (IIT)
Name of position:- junior project officer
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.26000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th June 2017
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MS
Advertisement No:- IIT/SRIC/R/SOU/2017/101
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior project officer should have BE / B.Tech in electrical and / or electronics & communication engineering and / or electronics with minimum marks 75% in CGPA scale of 10.0 and GATE scale in EE / EC paper or ME / M.Tech / MS in corresponding discipline.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 26000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior project officer is maximum 28 years
Selection Process:- The selection of the application applying for the position of junior project officer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee– Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior project officer are required to pay application fee Rs 50/- through draft in the favor of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior project officer may apply online through www.iitkgp.ac.in on or before 8th June 2017.
- Last date for submission of application is 8th June 2017.
- Relaxation of age for employees of IIT Bombay as per the institute rules.
- Applications received after the last date and any paper / enclosures after closing date shall not be considered.
- All the positions are temporary.
- Offered positions shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (Housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct written examination for such position, if the circumstances so warrant.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised positions.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available applicants.
- The number of vacancies is thus open to change.
- The relaxation in age limit for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) is applicable as per rules.
- Applicants asking reservation benefits available for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in Gol orders.
- Only Indian national re eligible for this position.
- Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down in the advertisement.
Indian institute of technology (IIT) are autonomous public institutes of higher education, located in India. They are governed by the institutes of technology Act, 1961 which has declared them as institutes of national importance and lays down their powers / duties / and framework for governance etc. The Indian institute of technology (IIT) Act, 1961 lists sixteen institutes at Chennai / Delhi / Guwahati / Kanpur / Kharagpur / Mumbai / Roorkee / Bhubaneswar / Gandhi nagar / Hyderabad / Indore / Jodhpur / Mandi / Patna / Ropar and Varansi. Each Indian institute of technology (IIT) is an autonomous institution linked to the others through a common IIT council, which oversees their administration. The union HRD minister is the ex-office chairman of IIT council.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)