Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 Civil Police Officer 375 posts – Kerala Public service commission (KPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 375 Civil Police Officer vacancies. Apply online before 31st January 2018.
Name of the Company:- Kerala Public service commission (KPSC)
Name of position:- Civil Police Officer
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 22000 – 48000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st January 2018
Required Eligibility:- HSE
Official website of Kerala PSC;- www.keralapsc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 375 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Civil Police Officer should have passed in HSE examination or its equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 22000 – 48000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Civil Police Officer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 26 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Civil Police Officer will be on the basis of written examination / OMR / online test.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Civil Police Officer may apply online through official website of Kerala Public service commission www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 31st January 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st January 2018.
- Applicants are prohibited from applying to more than one district in response to the notification.
- If applications are submitted contrary to the above directions and if he or she is selected, his or her name will be deleted from the Ranked list and disciplinary action will be taken against him / her.
- Applicants already in government service holding the same position in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this position but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
- Separate ranked lists for each district will be published. The ranked list thus published shall cease to be in force after one year from the date of finalization of the ranked list.
- Applicants will be advised from the said list against the vacancies that may be reported to the commission in writing during the period of currency of the Ranked list.
- No Paralysis and all joints with free movements.
- Perfectly normal and free from any infectious diseases.
- Applicants should produce a medical certificate in original in the form prescribed hereunder certifying to their physical fitness and eye sight without glass at the time of Physical efficiency test.
Kerala Public service commission (KPSC) is a body created by the constitution of India. The commission advise the government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article, 320 (3) of the constitution and publish notification inviting application for section to various posts as per the requisition of the requisitions authorities / conduct written examination and / or practical tests / physical efficiency test and interview / prepare ranked list based on the performance of the applicant and advise applicants to appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)