Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 Assistant Information officer 08 Posts – Kerala Public service commission (KPSC) invites application for the position of 08 Assistant Information officer vacancies in information and Public relations department vacancies. Apply online before 3rd January 2018.
Name of the Company:- Kerala Public service commission (KPSC)
Name of position:- Assistant Information officer
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 27800 – 59400/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd January 2018
Required Eligibility:- BSC, BA, B.Com
Official website of Kerala PSC;- www.keralapsc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 08 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Information officer should have BA / B.Sc. / B.Com degree of any recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 27800 – 59400/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Information officer should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 39 years. The age of the application should be as on 3rd January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Information officer will be on the basis of written examination / OMR / online test.
How to fill the form:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Assistant Information officer may apply online through official website of Kerala Public service commission www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 3rd January 2018.
How to apply:-
- Candidates must Register as per “One Time Registration” on the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in for applying for the Post.
- Candidates who have already registered shall apply by logging in to their Profile using their User-ID and Password.
- Candidates shall click on the Apply Now button of the Respective Posts in the Notification link to Apply for a Post.
- No Application fee is required.
- Candidates can view and have a print out of the details in the Profile by clicking the link Registration Card, If Required.
- Candidates are responsible for the Correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Before Applying for a Post, Candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their Profile. They shall keep in mind the User-ID for further Communication with the commission.
- Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as when called for.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd January 2018.
- Applicants are prohibited from applying to more than one district in response to the notification.
- If applications are submitted contrary to the above directions and if he or she is selected, his or her name will be deleted from the Ranked list and disciplinary action will be taken against him / her.
- Applicants already in government service holding the same position in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this position but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
- Separate ranked lists for each district will be published. The ranked list thus published shall cease to be in force after one year from the date of finalization of the ranked list.
- Applicants will be advised from the said list against the vacancies that may be reported to the commission in writing during the period of currency of the Ranked list.
- No Paralysis and all joints with free movements.
- Perfectly normal and free from any infectious diseases.
- Applicants should produce a medical certificate in original in the form prescribed hereunder certifying to their physical fitness and eye sight without glass at the time of Physical efficiency test.
Kerala Public service commission (KPSC) is a body created by the constitution of India. The commission advise the government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article, 320 (3) of the constitution and publish notification inviting application for section to various posts as per the requisition of the requisitions authorities / conduct written examination and / or practical tests / physical efficiency test and interview / prepare ranked list based on the performance of the applicant and advise applicants to appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)