Kerala PSC recruitment 2016 Forest Officer 110 vacancies – Kerala Public service commission (KPSC) invites application for the position of 110 Beat forest Officer in forest department. Apply online before 9th March 2016.
Name of position:- Beat forest Officer
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 10480 – 18300/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Higher secondary
Total No. of Vacancies:- 110 Vacancies
District wise vacancies:-
- Thiruvananthapuram:- 08 vacancies
- Kollam:- 03 vacancies
- Pathanamthitta:- 15 vacancies
- Kottayam:- 07 vacancies
- Idukki:- 11 vacancies
- Emakulam:- 01 vacancies
- Thrissur:- Anticipated
- Palakkad:- 10 vacancies
- Kozhikode:- Anticipated
- Malappuram:- Anticipated
- Wayanad:- 43 vacancies
- Kannur:- 12 vacancies
- Kasaragod:- Anticipated
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of beat forest officer should passed in Plus two examination conducted by the board of Higher secondary education, government of Kerala or equivalent examination recognized by the government of India or government of Kerala.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 10480 – 18300/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of beat forest officer should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 30 years. Applicant born between 2nd January 1986 and 1st January 1997 (Both dates included) only are eligible to apply for this position. Applicants belonging to schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates are eligible for relaxation of upper age limit as per rules.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of beat forest officer will be on the basis of direct recruitment (District wise).
NOTE:- Quota reserved for the district recruitment shall be 70%. The appointing authority shall assess the number of vacancies and advice shall be made against the vacancies against.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of beat forest officer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of beat forest officer may apply online through official website of Kerala Public service commission www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 9th March 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 5th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 9th March 2016.
- Applicants are prohibited from applying to more than one district in response to the notification.
- If applications are submitted contrary to the above directions and if he or she is selected, his or her name will be deleted from the Ranked list and disciplinary action will be taken against him / her.
- Applicants already in government service holding the same position in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this position but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
- Separate ranked lists for each district will be published. The ranked list thus published shall cease to be in force after one year from the date of finalization of the ranked list.
- Applicants will be advised from the said list against the vacancies that may be reported to the commission in writing during the period of currency of the Ranked list.
- Male applicant should have minimum 168 cm height.
- No Paralysis and all joints with free movements.
- Perfectly normal and free from any infectious diseases.
- Applicants should produce a medical certificate in original in the form prescribed hereunder certifying to their physical fitness and eye sight without glass at the time of Physical efficiency test.
Kerala Public service commission (KPSC) is a body created by the constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merit of the applicant and the rules of reservation.
The head office of the Kerala Public service commission (KPSC) is located Patton, the state capital, it has three regional offices and 14 district offices.
Kerala Public service commission (KPSC) is a body created by the constitution of India. The commission advise the government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article, 320 (3) of the constitution and publish notification inviting application for section to various posts as per the requisition of the requisitions authorities / conduct written examination and / or practical tests / physical efficiency test and interview / prepare ranked list based on the performance of the applicant and advise applicants to appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)