Kerala CIFT recruitment 2016 technical Assistant posts – Central Institute of Fisheries technology (CIFT) invites application for the position of 01 technical assistant. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 19th May 2016.
Name of the Company:- Central Institute of Fisheries technology (CIFT)
Name of position:- technical assistant
Job Location:- (Kochi) Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th May 2016
Required Eligibility:- BFSC, B.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancies
technical assistant:- 10 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of technical assistant should have B.F.S.C. / B.Sc. in zoology / any graduation in science and applicant should have good working experience in MS Excel.
Experience:– Eligible applicants applying for the position of technical assistant should have good working experience in MS Excel.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 12000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of technical assistant should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 18th May 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of technical assistant will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Central Institute of Fisheries technology (CIFT), Matsyapuri, P.O Cochin on 19th May 2016 at 10.00 a.m.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of technical assistant is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 10 years for candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped (PH) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of technical assistant may appear walk – in – interview along with self – attested copies of certificates in support of their claims regarding age certificate / education qualification certificate/ caste certificate / experience certificate if any / date of birth certificate etc. / original certificate shall be produced for verification at the time of interview / applicants should bring bio – data affixing a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview that will be held at Central Institute of Fisheries technology (CIFT), Matsyapuri, P.O Cochin on 19th May 2016 at 10.00 a.m.
- If the number of application received in response to this advertisement is found to be large the director.
- CIFT reserves the right to short list the applicant for test on the basis of qualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and a higher qualification does not entitle any condition to be called for written test.
- The post is non-government under ICAR which will be governed by National pension scheme introduced by government of India w.e.f 1st January 2004.
- Applicants already in government service should forward their applications through proper channel.
- The institute will not be responsible for late or non-receipt of application due to postal delay.
- The envelope containing application should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of———–at—————————–(Place), SL No—– at the top of the envelope.
- Separate application form along with separate fee is required for each post.
- No TA / DA is admissible for attending written test and interview.
- The person selected are liable to be transferred anywhere in India.
- The final selection of the applicant will be based in initial screening of the application.
- Incomplete applications or applications without signature / latest photograph / attested copies of certificate and application received after the due date are liable to be rejected.
- The applicants should submit a declaration stating whether he /she is not related to any employees of CIFT.
- Disputes / Litigations, if any wil be subject to Cochin jurisdictions only.
- The Director, CIFT Cochin reserves the right either to fill up the post or to cancel withdraw the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
Central Institute of Fisheries technology (CIFT) is an autonomous organization engaged in research related to fishing and fish processing in India. The institute has its headquarters in Matsyapuri and other cities.
Central Institute of Fisheries technology (CIFT) was formed in 1954 and started functioning in Kochi. It is considered to be the only institute where research facilities are available in all discipline related to fishing and fish processing CIFT is an ISO / IEC accredited and ISO 9001 2008 certified body.
CIFT has been selected as the seat for the establishment of the south zone zonal technology management – business planning and development unit for catering to the individual and collective needs of 22 agriculture institutes of ICAR in south India.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)