Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019 sub Inspector civil 200 posts – Karnataka State Police intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 200 Police sub Inspector (Civil) vacancies. Apply online before 5th August 2019.
Name of the Company:- Karnataka State Police
Name of position:- Police sub Inspector (Civil)
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 33450 – 62600/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th August 2019
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Official website: www.ksp.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 200 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Police sub Inspector (Civil) should have Degree recognized by UGC or equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 33450 – 62600/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Police sub Inspector (Civil) should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 5th August 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Police sub Inspector (Civil) be on the basis of written examination, Endurance Test and Physical Standard test.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Police sub Inspector (Civil) are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for GM / 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B / OBC and Rs 100/- for SC / ST / CAT-01 through offline in SBI.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Police sub Inspector (Civil) may apply online through official website of Karnataka State Police www.ksp.gov.in from 15th July 2019 to 5th August 2019.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 15th July 2019
- Last date for the submission of application form is 5th August 2019
- Incomplete from will be rejected.
- However the allocation will be done based on position in merit list / preference and roster point based allotment.
- The positions will be reserved for all reserved categories as per existing rules / procedures mentioned above and reservations for women there in would be available as per existing rules.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)