Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 Excise Sub Inspector 1180 Posts – Karnataka Public Service Commission invites application for the position of 1180 Excise Sub Inspector and Excise Guards vacancies. Apply online before 30th March 2017.
Organization Name:- Karnataka Public Service Commission
Designation:- Excise Sub Inspector and Excise Guards
Qualification:- degree, +2 class
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000 – 29600/- per month
Last Date:- 30th March 2017
Advertisement Number:- E93) 11353 / 2016-17 / P-S-C
Posting Place:- Karnataka
Total No. of Posts:- 1180 vacancies
Excise Sub Inspector:- 177 vacancies
- Pay Scale:- Rs 16000 – 29600/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Excise Sub Inspector should have passed bachelor degree from a government recognized university / institute.
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Excise Sub Inspector should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 26 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th March 2017.
Excise Guard:- 1009 vacancies
- Pay Scale:- Rs 11600 – 21000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Excise Guard should have passed PUC )10+2).
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Excise Guard should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 26 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th March 2017..
Examination fee:- Interested candidates for any position are required to pay application fee Rs.300/- for general Merit and Rs 150/- for category 2A,2B,3A and 3B and Rs.25/- for schedule cast and schedule tribe and category-1, PH and EX-MP candidates through e-payment post officers only.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for any position may apply online through official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 28th February 2017 to 30th March 2017.
- Starting date for submission of online application is 28th February 2017.
- Last date for submission of online application is 30th March 2017
- The posting of applicant will be at Karnataka.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this post.
- The number of vacancies are 1180.
- The name of the Organization is Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 Excise Sub Inspector 1180 Posts
The Government of Karnataka is a democratically elected body with the governor as the constitutional head. The governor who is appointed for five years appoints the chief minister and his council of minister. Even though the governor remains the ceremonial head of the state, the day-to-day running of the government is taken care of by the chief minister and his council of ministers in whom a great amount of legislative power are vested.
Karnataka state has been divided into four revenue divisions, 49 sub-divisions, 30 districts, 176 taluks and 747 revenue circles and 5628 gram panchayats for administrative purposes. The state has 281 towns and 7 municipal corporations. Bangalore is the fifth largest urban agglomeration out of 23 metropolis, urban agglomerations and cities in India. It is among the fastest growing cities in the world.
The stage legislature is bicameral and consists of the Legislative assembly and the Legislative council. The legislative assembly consists of 224 members with one member nominated by the Governer to represent the Anglo Indian community. The term of office of the members is five years and the term of a member elected to the council is six years. The legislative council is a permanent body with one –third of its members retiring every two years.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)