Karnataka police Recruitment 2019 Armed Police constable 159 Posts – Karnataka State Police intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 159 Armed Police constable vacancies. Apply online before 29th June 2019.
Name of the Company:- Karnataka State Police
Name of position:- Armed Police constable
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 21400 – 42000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th June 2019
Required Eligibility:- SSLC
Official website: www.ksp.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 159 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Armed Police constable should have SSLC or equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 21400 – 42000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Armed Police constable should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 29th June 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Armed Police constable be on the basis of written examination, Endurance Test and Physical Standard test.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Armed Police constable are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for GM / 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B / OBC and Rs 100/- for SC / ST / CAT-01 through offline in SBI.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Armed Police constable may apply online through official website of Karnataka State Police www.ksp.gov.in from 10th June 2019 to 29th June 2019.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 10th June 2019
- Last date for the submission of application form is 29th June 2019
- Incomplete from will be rejected.
- However the allocation will be done based on position in merit list / preference and roster point based allotment.
- The positions will be reserved for all reserved categories as per existing rules / procedures mentioned above and reservations for women there in would be available as per existing rules.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)